POSITION CLOSED – NO LONGER ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS.
Social Media Specialist
Contract – Work Remotely
We’re a start-up, digital marketing agency looking for a talented Organic Social Media Specialist to take our clients’ social media marketing to new heights. Whether it’s Facebook, Pinterest, or Instagram, this individual will be responsible for keeping up with multiple brand voices, creating engaging organic posts, and interacting with different fanbases. Here’s your chance to be part of a rapidly growing venture by drafting up creative social media posts, improving engagement/brand awareness, and developing content campaigns that win.
This position is a fit for you, if:
- You are a master of getting others to like/pin/tweet/etc everything you post and an out-of-the-box innovator
- You use relevant data and recent industry trends to create social media strategies to test and improve performance
- You seek to understand the brand and their fanbase to increase engagement, sales, etc.
- You enjoy a fast-paced work environment, have a high attention to detail, and enjoy collaborating with others who are awesome
- You have experience in managing multiple social media accounts and crushing all goals given to you like increasing fans, pushing likes, or getting more sales.
- Write copy for social media campaigns with brand voice and tone
- Build and manage social media content calendars from coming up with ideas, to scheduling, to reporting on performance
- Oversee the day-to-day management of social channels and respond appropriately to inquiries or responses
- Drive social engagement and build relationships with influencers and potential business
- Work with graphic designers to create powerful imagery
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience as a social media specialist or similar role
- Must have experience in managing accounts for a variety of industries on multiple platforms
- Must have an ability to think critically and stay up-to-date on trends
- Experience with Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Pinterest preferred
- Ability to quickly turnaround campaigns with acute attention to detail
- Fast Learner, ability to work independently, and strong organizational skills
- Ability to handle constructive criticism
- Social Media Marketing: 1 year (Required)