An education is more than just midterms, finals, top ramen, and pulling all-nighters. It’s about establishing a solid foundation to build your future career and a path to discovering what you are truly passionate about. Unfortunately, education comes with a heavy price tag.
From books, to housing, to school supplies, education expenses can add up quickly and cause additional stress on students. That’s why we want to help. At yourmarketingpeople.com, we value education and want to provide local Los Angeles and Orange County students with financial assistance.
We are pleased to announce our very first scholarship “Your Marketing People Scholarship Program” to assist students in achieving their educational goals. The $1000 yearly scholarship will be awarded to one student to go towards their education expenses.
Our aim is to increase this amount every year as the scholarship grows.
The scholarship amount is $1000 and it will be awarded to one student for their education expenses.
Who is Eligible for this Scholarship?
- Must be enrolled in a college, university, or graduate school during the 2018-2019 academic year
- Must be in good academic standing with his/her current educational institution
- Must have at least a 3.0 cumulative GPA
- Must have permission from his/her parent or legal guardian to participate if under the age of 18
How to Apply for this Scholarship?
Applying for the scholarship is easy. Read the below steps to apply for the scholarship program:
- Write an essay of 300-1000 words on the topic “The Future of Digital Marketing in My Opinion”
- You must submit your essay on or before January 30, 2019 11:59PM PST.
- All applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org in a Word format only. PDFs or Link to Google Docs will not be accepted.
- Please include your full legal name, name of educational institution, date of birth, phone number, program of study, GPA, and email address in the scholarship application.
- Your essay will be judged on style, originality, depth of research, and writing skills.
- Plagiarism will not be tolerated; if we have found that any submitted article is from another source, it will be immediately rejected.
- All transcripts, legal identification, and additional supporting documents may be requested at any time.
- After the application deadline has passed, our team will judge your essay on creativity, the value you have provided, and its thoughtfulness.
- The winner will be announced on February 9, 2019 and the winner will be notified by email.
How will applications be reviewed?
Our team will manually review each article/application submitted and list the winner on this page after the deadline date.
NOTE: By choosing to submit your essay, you are hereby giving Your Marketing People ownership of the work and permission to use it on Your Marketing People’s website and as marketing or promotional materials. No information collected during this process will be given to third parties.